MCC’s 2017 Member Exhibition of Contemporary Craft
January 26 – February 19, 2017
The Winnipeg Art Gallery Gift Shop, 300 Memorial Boulevard
Thursday January 26, 2017
6 – 9pm
Artwork Drop Off:
Monday January 23, 2017
Call for submissions:
All current MCC members are invited to submit 1 piece each for our annual open (unjuried) exhibition and sale of recent work. Space may limit our ability to exhibit large pieces – as always, we will do our best to display all work submitted. If you would like to submit a larger piece, please submit an additional piece as backup in the case that not all large work will fit in this space. Submissions of very small work may be open to 1 – 3 pieces. Please contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Work submitted will have been made between January 2016 and present. Space is limited so apply soon to reserve your spot.
Deadline to apply: December 16, 2016
How to apply: Send an email to email@example.com, with For the Love of Craft Entry – Your Name in the subject line. Please include the following in your application:
Price (includes 40% commission for WAG)
Set up requirements : Wall piece/plinth/etc.
Optional – Please include an image of your work for publicity purposes.
Contact information for use of MCC and WAG. This information will not be shared with the public.
- Exhibiting artists/craftspeople agree to have their work on display for the full duration of the show (January 26 – February 19, 2017).
- All work sold during the course of the exhibition will be subject to a 40% commission taken by the Winnipeg Art Gallery. The WAG will be responsible for brokering all sales during this exhibition and sale.
- The WAG Gift Shop is a retail space. If you wish to submit a piece that is not for sale, please contact WAG Retail Operations Manager, Sherri Van Went at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204.789.0518 prior to submission to make arrangements.
- While the WAG will make every effort to take good care of your work, the Manitoba Craft Council and the WAG assume no responsibility for any damage or loss to artwork that may occur during the course of the show.
- All wall hangings must be fitted with D Rings prior to drop off.
- Space may limit our ability to display all work, particularly oversize work.
Check out images from the Member Show last year held at Cre8ery Gallery HERE