Canadian Crafts Federation Social Media Campaign Celebrating Canada 150
Showcasing the quality, diversity & beauty of Canadian Fine Craft
Call for Digital Images of Fine Craft
The Manitoba Craft Council, with other provincial/territorial craft councils, will be participating in the CCF Social Media Campaign celebrating Canada 150.
The MCC will be selecting approximately 20 images of Fine Craft works to be featured in the Canadian Crafts Federation Canada 150 Media Campaign.
Entry does not constitute automatic inclusion. Selection is based on:
- Quality of the photography (well lit, in focus, good surface details, etc.)
- Quality of the work
- How many submissions are received
All submissions may be sent to Jessica Hodgson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- High quality digital image
- Minimum 900 pixels in length or width at 72 dpi
- Title of piece
- Name of artist
- Photography credit
- Description (maximum 100 characters) May include materials, concept, history, fun facts, etc.
- Permission for use of images.
- Social media tags and handles, ex: @manitobacraft #manitobacraft, link to website other other online media.
If you are submitting more than one image, please cross reference the image file and the information for easy identification.
Please indicate in writing that you agree and give permission to the following:
- Yes, Manitoba Craft Council can use my submitted image(s) for the CCF Canada 150 campaign
- Yes, Canadian Crafts Federation can use my submitted image(s)
- Yes, Manitoba Craft Council may also use my submitted image(s) for MCC promotions