Artists can submit workshop proposals using this form, and a CV or Resume if available.
Things to keep in mind while writing an Art City workshop proposal:
- Workshops should be suitable for all ages
- Workshops can be for 1, 2, or 3 days, maximum once per year per artist
- Artists are welcome to submit more than one workshop idea
- Workshops should be designed so that participants are able to express individual creativity
There is no deadline for submissions
Fees and scheduling
- Selected guest artists will receive a $25/hour guest artist fee
- Guest artists must be able to be at Art City from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. or similar after school hours at our Community Programs sites. Transportation from Art City to the sites and back can be arranged.
- First time guest artists will be asked to visit Art City or a Community Program site during open hours before their own workshop
- Selected guest artists will be asked to provide a Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check eligible for reimbursement by Art City
There is no deadline for submissions.
Please submit your proposals in PDF form to:
- Eddie Ayoub, Artistic Director at email@example.com, if you would like to work in the main studio
- Natalie Ferguson, Outreach Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to work in one of our Community Programs sites.
Proposals can also be dropped off at Art City during office hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
For more information, click Here